ZETA + M40
Cast iron core - Cast polyurethane coating.
- Cast polyurethane coating, hardness 95±3 Shore A.
- Core in cast iron suitable for heavy and extra heavy loads; painted.
- Excellent smooth and noiseless running; high resistance to abrasion, wear and tear, oils and greases.
- Temperature range: -30°C / +80°C (-22°F / +176°F).
- Hub with: shielded precision ball bearings.
Medium-heavy duty castors
- Finish: electro-zinc plated, white.
- Top plate in pressed steel-sheet.
- Kingpin riveted to the top-plate.
- Thermoplastic dust protection ring (water resistant).
- Swivel fork in pressed steel-sheet.
- Hardened steel balls.
- Thermoplastic dust seal (water proof).
- Balls retaining ring in pressed steel-sheet.
- Self-locking nut.